Hay Day Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobile phones and tablets, in one of 122 countries.
Learn the land of the country, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rain. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items are also purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in your Google Play Store app. A network connection is also required.
♥ Grow and customize your farm
♥ Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
♥ Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
♥ Repair your dock and cast your lure to the fish
♥ Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day’s presentation is quite cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. […] If you are a fan of simulation games, Hay Day is visually pleasing and will definitely keep your inner farmer giddy for hours
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products are a quietly pleasing experience.
Hay Day is very proud to announce over 3 million five star reviews on Google Play!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings> Help and Support.
Under our Terms and Conditions, is permitted for download and play only persons for 13 years or over the age without any parent consent.
Terms of service:
1. What Day Do I Do When Day Day Crashed?
If the Hay Day crashes while playing or when it will not load fully, the following steps try and perform:
1. Close all apps, including Hay Day
2. Go to your device Settings and enable “Airplane Mode” to disconnect from your data and WiFi connection
3. Restart your device.
4. Disable “Airplane Mode” from your device settings to your WiFi or data connection
5. Try and launch without any other apps.
If this does not work make sure you have your operating system of the latest version and your device on the game of the latest version installed. Some devices also let your clear your app’s cache. It’s always worth a try.
If your game is still crashing or not loading, contact the support team.
2. How to connect to Facebook!
It’s very upset when you find your Facebook friends are gone. There are some possible reasons about this and how to solve it?
1. You can not log in to your Facebook account. Check your account and see if your friend or family member is in your device on their account logging.
2. Check whether your Facebook and Hay Day apps are up to date.
3. Head over to your device’s Settings-Scroll the Menu to Accounts, Find Facebook and tap on your account. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and choose ‘Remove Account’.
4. Turn off your device and turn it back on.
5. Head back to your device settings – Scroll down to Accounts – Tap on ‘Add Account’ – Select ‘Facebook’-Log in.
6. Open ‘Hay Day’ – Settings and tap on Sign in with Facebook. Now your friends are back on Facebook.